People talk about how you should have a newsletter/be on facebook etc., so you did it. But honestly, the whole process was baffling. You did it, but has it done any good? You’ve never really understood the difference between a domain and hosting and frankly, you’d really like someone to just explain what you need to do in normal human language, rather than wittering on about ROI.
Get Help with:
Engaging with readers in the most efficient and effective way on only the right sites for you will give you time to write.
Readers receiving your newsletter can help ensure you keep the readers who already love your books buying more.
There's a about a billion ways you could promote your book. Make sure you're using the most effective techniques for your readers and budget.
A series with great covers, blurbs, backmatter, and clever hooks will keep readers clicking to the next book.
Which of these author types is you?
If you recognise yourself here, I can give you a plan. A calm, simple, step by step plan to get you sorted, that’s tailored to you.
You’ve thought about this stuff, but it’s overwhelming. All the decisions are too much, and who knows what is the best choice? Just the thought of having a newsletter is worrying, because you might get it wrong. You got a book about book marketing, but never felt brave enough to do any of the things it suggests.
Writing is hard and you just don’t have the enthusiasm to figure out what is really important about all that book promo and website stuff. You’ve never gotten around to it, and thus you’re not keeping hold of those readers as effectively as you might otherwise.
A one month coaching package to level up your author platform for just $50, starting with a free initial full assessment your author platform, from Amazon to Ze..Website. Followed by:
- Positive feedback on what you’re doing great on, and customised advice on what could be improved.
- Suggestions, in 3 tiers of importance, with approximate cost and time required.
- Positive feedback when you’ve made progress.
- Reminders of what you need to do.
- A deadline. We’ll create a hard or soft deadline for you – either by booking promo, setting a release date, or just a soft ‘by this date’.
- Cheat sheets and tailored support with whichever of these you might need:
- Writing more commercial blurbs
- Creating A+ content for Amazon (those nice images on your book pages)
- ebook back matter formatting to maximise sell through
- Setting up and optimising your newsletter
- Setting up a reader magnet
- Choosing Amazon keywords
- Strategies for the ‘Editorial reviews’ section of your Amazon selling pages
- Getting reviews
- Launch strategies
- … more being added all the time
If that sounds useful Contact me now to book a free initial consultation
“If you’re overwhelmed by what seems like a million possible options for how to promote your books and you need help making an actionable plan, Eve is the person to talk to. She has a keen analytical eye that can help you strengthen your books’ chances of success, and a solid understanding of what promotional
“She told me exactly what to do, with footnotes on why, and was super available when I needed her. Her rates are bizzarely reasonable.”
What’s an author platform? There are lots of definitions, and mine is that it’s the author things that’s not the words you put in your book.
Your author platform is the solid basis that allows you to reach higher. Reach more readers and reach further for sales and loyalty from the readers you already have. A platform isn’t spending loads of money. It’s using free tools and selected low-cost tools to ensure you can entice new readers and retain existing readers.
What I offer:
Appraisal of your whole outward-looking author brand:
- book covers
- book titles
- book back cover copy
- book backmatter
- pricing and wide / KU strategies
- trope strategies
- series cohesiveness
- use of social media
- use of retailer author spaces
- newsletter offering and introductory email sequence
- freebies and reader magnets
- website (ease of use, content, etc.)
Help with planning:
- future book planning (series planning)
- pricing strategies
- promotion strategies
- keyword strategies
- trope use
Easy to action plans:
- expected time to do
- approximate cost
- reason for doing it
- priority level
I can help you organise your author presence online. Everything from your Amazon author page to your Website. I can give you a tailored list, prioritised, with helpful explanations of what to do and why. I can, in short, organise things so it’s super easy for you to feel in control of your author branding and platform, and focus on the writing.